Bypass FRP Samsung July 1, 2020 Security Patch (SM-T290 Used for tutorial)
Bypassing FRP is generally pretty difficult, but luckily, it was actually pretty easy on this tablet! This might work on other versions and other tablets, but this tutorial was made using a SM-T290 Galaxy Tab A 2019 tablet. Let’s get started!
VIDEO COMING SOON!
What You’ll Need:
— This is a 3rd party launcher APK. Find it from the link below
— GDrive Direct: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1STQtpkMyxnTeKJnoq77zyKHDjnk4zGSQ
— An app that exploits the system once Google Play services is disabled
— GDrive: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=141nXob_f33iU7shHKudxtW8uxDvSkmbn
- File Explorer – File Manager(small and fully functional)
— Get this during the FRP Bypassing
- Web Browser App
— Recommend firefox or Kiwi Browser, get this during the FRP Bypassing
- [OPTIONAL] Odin and the Firmware
— Odin: https://odindownload.com/
— Specific Firmware: Specific to device, search either QP1A.190711.020 or look for the July 1, 2020 security patch firmware.
- A Galaxy Store Account
— Its recommended to make this ahead of time if you don’t have one.
How to Bypass, the Text tutorial!
- First, obviously turn on your device, get to the point where you’re selecting a Wifi connection
- Connect to your personal wifi connection, then select Add Network at the bottom of the list
- When you’re keyboard pops up, select the square emoji icon on the top of the keyboard and click Go to Galaxy Store
- The Galaxy Store may ask to update, simply allow it, then it will kick you back to the network screen. Just click the square emoji icon in the top of the keyboard again, selecting G to Galaxy Store
- Once here, you want to install 2 specific apps (yes, that specific file manager)
— A Web Browser of your choice, Kiwi Browser or Firefox recommended
— File Explorer – File Manager(small and fully functional)
5a.) It will ask you to login and verify your login. If its your first time, enter a phone number to verify the account. If not the first time, read 5b
5b.) Wait for the timer to count down if you don’t see an email from Samsung to verify, and select Verify by Text Message at the bottom of the verification screen, then select Send Code Again and it will text it to you
- Once the apps are installed, open the web browser you selected and come to this page on your device.
- Download the SL5.apk from above and the Tecnocare.apk from above in the What You’ll Need section
- Go back into the Galaxy Store via the back button at the bottom, search the File Explorer app again and open it up, allow the app to view storage
- Install SL5.apk, allowing the app to install it, selecting “Open” when install is complete
- Go through the setup of SimpleLauncher, then open the Settings app
- Under Security, make sure Find My Device is disabled
- Open the Apps section, and search for Google Play services, select it and disable it
- Go back to the launcher screen and open any file explorer app (my files from SL is fine, allow it to view files)
- Select TecnoCare.apk and install it, then open the app when complete.
- At the bottom of TecnoCare when its open, select Continue. The app may force close or tell you it isn’t compatible. Ignore this and simply go back to the launcher screen
- Open the Settings app again, making sure Find My Device is disabled/gone and that anything else is disabled under Security
- From there, scroll down again to Accounts and backup, and add your personal google account
- Once the account is added, open the Apps section and enable Google Play services again
- Restart the device so you’re back into the setup screen
- Go through setup as normal, it will detect an account is already logged in and allow you to continue the setup process to a normal tablet!